- All prescribed medicine shall be purchased at ACE Medical Center – Bohol pharmacy only.
- The Hospital shall uphold cleanliness within the premises at all times. Writing on the walls, tables and other hospital properties are not allowed. Any damages to any hospital property/ies shall be subjected to appropriate charges or penalty.
- Proper trash disposal should be followed. All trash bins are color coded. Instruction shall posted in every patient’s room.
- ACE Medical Center – Bohol is strictly a non-smoking facility. No smoking or vaping in accordance with Executive Order No. 26. 2017. Any violation of this policy will be punishable with corresponding penalties.
- Drinking alcoholic beverages, washing of laundry, gambling and cooking inside the hospital is strictly prohibited.
- Bringing of pets, blankets and pillows and folding beds are NOT allowed in patient’s rooms and public waiting areas, so as to control possible infection.
- Bringing of medical equipments (such as but not limited to nebulizer, etc.) or similar to that of the hospital shall NOT be allowed unless deemed necessary.
- Bringing of personal electrical devices (e,g, electric fan, water heater, rice cooker) shall not allowed except for laptops and cellphones.
- ACE Medical Center – Bohol, a Mother – Baby Friendly Hospital strongly promotes and supports the national policy of rooming-in newborns and breastfeeding practices in observance with the provisions of Republic Act 7600. Bringing any kind of milk formula, feeding bottles, pacifiers and cribs inside the hospital shall not be allowed.
- General visiting hours for regular nursing unit shall be between 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Only two (2) visitors per patient shall be allowed unless deemed necessary.
- For special areas, only one (1) visitor shall be allowed for each patient at a time unless deemed necessary.
SPECIAL AREAS VISITING TIME NICU 10:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
ICU 10:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Children 7 years and below shall not be allowed inside the hospital premises to avoid risk of acquiring patient illness or disease, unless they are scheduled for Medical check-up at OPD. If they insist on bringing the child/children to the patient’s room, one (1) representative shall sign an Age Limit Waiver.
Safety and Security Guidelines
- Always keep your valuables secure at all times. The hospital is not responsible for any losses incurred within hospital premises.
- Firearms and other deadly weapons are not allowed inside the hospital premises. All firearms should be deposited with Security personnel.
- Strict security measures shall be observed in the parking area at all times. The Management shall not be responsible for any loss of vehicles or any of its accessories or articles left therein. Patient’s relative shall be held liable for any damage caused by him to persons or any property within the parking area.
- At ACE Medical Center a Registered Nutritionist-Dietitian (RND) is on duty Monday to Friday to assist with any patient’s dietary needs. Our menus offer a selection of all five food group to provide your body nutrients it needs. The RND ensures that every patient’s nutritional needs are being met and they also make sure that patients receive proper nutrition counseling. Other outpatient services are also available depending on insurance approval or by self-pay.
MEAL SERVING TIME COLLECTION OF TRAY CUT-OFF TIME FOR SERVING Breakfast 6:30 AM – 7:30 AM 8:30 AM 5:00 AM Lunch 11:30 AM- 12:30 NN 1:30 PM 10:00 AM Dinner 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM 7:30 PM 4:00 PM
- If the patient is admitted after the cut-off time, meal shall be delivered on the next meal serving schedule.
- The cafeteria is open from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily.
- A discharge clearance slip shall be given to the patient before being allowed to leave the hospital.
- Hospital bills and other payables of the patient must be fully settled before discharge.
- Processing of Hospital bill shall start from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN. Cut off time for settlement of patient bills is 2:00 PM.
- Patient who miss to settle their account before 2:00 PM shall be charged another day worth of room charge.
- The Cashier and Billing Section shall process the discharge order for clearance.
- Monetary values that are accepted here in ACE Medical Center – Bohol are follows:
- CHECKS – Personal and Company checks shall not be accepted. Only the Manager’s Clerk are Accepted.
- PHILIPPINE PESO – Shall only be acceptable currency.
- DEBIT/ CREDIT CARDS – Can be accepted as payments.
Senior Citizen, Philhealth & Other Discount Benefits
- Upon admission process, patient who are Senior Citizens, Philhealth Members, etc. must present the following requirements for discount benefit availment :
- ) Senior Citizen
- ) Philhealth.PHIC Member
- ) Persons with Disability
- ) Health Maintenance Organization
- ) ACE Medical Center Investor
- ) ACE Medical Center Employee
- ) Corporate/Industrial Account
- ) Patient with Financial Assistance
Patient’s Data Sheet should be completely and properly filled out with the assistance of the Admitting Staff and must be confirmed with Patient’s Signature.
Room Transfer or Room Reservation
- Should there be a need to transfer a patient from Ward / Semi-Private Room / Private Room to Intensive Care Units (ICU). The ICU rate shall be applied at the time or day the patient is transferred.
- Request for transfer of room accommodation shall be facilitated at Admitting Section. The Nurse o Duty of the concerned station shall advise the patient or representative to fill-out the Request for Transfer of Room Accommodation From at the Admitting Section.
- Room Confirmation shall be made shall be made only at the time when there is room available for occupancy.
ACE Medical Center - Bohol Shall Promote and Support the Following National Laws:
- Republic Act No. 9288 – Newborn Screening Act of 2004.
- Republic Act No. 9707 – Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention Act of 2009.
- Republic Act No. 7600 – The Rooming-in and Breastfeeding Act of 2009.
- Republic Act No. 10028 – The Expanded Breastfeeding Promotion Act of 2009.
- Executive Order No. 51 – The Philippine Milk Code of 1986.
- Republic Act No. 10354 – The Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Act of 2012.
- Republic Act No. 6675 – Generics Act of 1988.
- Administrative Order 2004-0168 – National Policy on Health Emergencies and Disasters.
- Republic Act No. 10767 – Comprehensive Tuberculosis Elimination Plan Act.
- Administrative Order 2007-0041 – Guidelines on the Mandatory Allocation of a certain Percentage of the Authorized Bed Capacity as Charity Beds in Private Hospitals.
- Republic Act No. 9439 – An act Prohibiting the Detention of Patients in Hospitals and Medical Clinics on Grounds of Non-Payment of Hospital Bills or Medical Expenses.
- Republic Act No. 10932 – Anti-Hospital Deposit Law.
- Republic Act No. 10173 – Data Privacy Act.
- Act No. 3753 – Law on Registry of Civil Status.
- Presidential Decree No. 766 – Amending Sections 2 and 5 of Presidential Decree No. 651, entitled “Requiring the Registration of Births and Deaths in the Philippines which occurred from January 1, 1979 and thereafter” and extending the period of Registration up to December 31, 1975.
- Please do not forget to fill out the Patient Satisfaction Survey and drop it at the SUGGESTION BOX located at the Ground Floor near the Admitting Section. Your feedback will be treated with utmost confidentiality and be used for the evaluation of our Staff and improvement of our Services.
- Be a Germ-Buster. Hand Hygiene, hand washing or alcohol gel hand rub, is the single most important way to prevent or reduce the risk of infection.
- Taking videos or photos within the hospital premises is strictly prohibited.