The ACE Medical Center Bohol Executive Check Up Unit caters to medical travelers, members of the workforce and private individuals who have their health and well-being as a top priority. It has comprehensive packages fit for different lifestyles focusing on preventing illnesses through annual health screenings, vaccinations and health advice, among other services. Enjoy the streamlined diagnostic process and relaxing atmosphere that will take patients from booking to the actual procedures, with dedicated hospital staff to guide each patient every step of the way.
EXECUTIVE CHECK-UP PACKAGES:
Preparing for Procedures:
Some diagnostic tests or procedures require preparations by the patient, depending on the chosen package. The Executive Check Up Unit provides information materials that include instructions before coming for your health screening.
Please follow the detailed instructions to ensure a seamless, hassle-free and comfortable experience.
- Avoid high residue food such as pork, beef, fruits, vegetables and other high-fiber food two (2) days before your check-up. You may eat chicken, fish, rice, or bread.
- Avoid taking caffeine-containing beverages or stimulants such as coffee, tea, soda, carbonated drinks three (3) hours before admission or procedure.
- For blood extraction: To get accurate results, you may be required to do fasting (no intake of food, water or beverages for 10-12 hours) prior to the blood extraction. The staff assigned to you will advise you on this.
- For cardiology procedures: Please bring a valid ID with photo, exercise clothes and rubber shoes.
- For gastroscopy and colonoscopy procedures: If you are taking any blood-thinning medication, such as but not limited to Aspirin, Plavix, Coumadin, Clexane, Vessel Due, Pletaal, or Persantin, kindly consult your doctor and obtain cardiology clearance prior to scheduling with us.
- For inpatient procedures: We have two admission schedules: 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM. We encourage you to have a companion during your stay
An ECU staff shall be assigned to you during your check-up. They will assist you in all your needs including examinationshcedules, appointment with your medical consultants as well as facilitate your bill settlement with the billing section.
For Treadmill Test, prepare the following things on the day of the check up.
- Jogging or Loose pants
- Loose blouse or T-shirt with front opening
- Sneakers and Socks
Please bring your reading glasses if you have one. These are needed to complete your Opthalmoligoc (eye) examinations. For convenience and comfort of female patients, it is ideal to have the check up when you do not have your monthly period.
For inquiries, please call: 412-8888 local 431